- 20 guest reviews
"Good food and friendly hosts..."
"Excellent room and excellent food..."
"Quaint location with a13th century hotel building. Friendly and clean. Excellent food particularly the home made sausages...."
"Very friendly people , good shower pressure and temperature mixing, good beds, lovely village, very quiet location. Shower curtains are a bi..."
"Lovely old pub with comfortable rooms in modern annexe. Owner and staff very helpful and most accommodating with children and dogs. Plenty o..."
About the hotel
Nestled in the village of Clearwell between the Wye Valley and the Royal Forest of Dean, this cosy inn offers rustic charm, AA Rosette dining, free Wi-Fi and parking. The Manor House dates all the way back to 1347 and it still retains many of its original period features including beautiful oak-beamed ceilings and an open fireplace. Family friendly and pet friendly, it offers 18 cosy en-suite rooms in both the Manor House and the adjoining annex.
Specialising in traditional English cuisine with a modern twist, the AA Rosette awarded 'Old Spot' Country Restaurant offers wholesome food made from the finest, locally sourced seasonal produce. Situated in the village of Clearwell, the Hotel is approximately a 40 minute drive North of Bristol or 40 minutes West of Gloucester. It is ideally located for visitors to the many local attractions, including The Royal Forest of Dean and Wye Valley.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/02/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Please Note - A fixed non refundable deposit of GBP 30 per night will be collected at the time of booking from your payment card. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Disappointed with the room.
Bathroom had not been cleaned properly.
Good food and friendly hosts