- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"An older type of hotel but it has all you need, the room was a good size and quiet,we had breakfast which was fine but order it the day befo..."
"Just spent a lovely night at the Norfolk hotel. We were advised that we could make use of the pool etc prior to check-in time, which we took..."
"Beautiful Hotel. Nice and quiet place to stay with kids. Not far away on foot from the town center, the beach and the Pier. The room was per..."
"Lovely hotel. Beautiful building, clean, friendly, great swimming pool and good service. Also fantastic location for exploring centre and be..."
"We loved this hotel. Beautiful building. Staff made sure we knew all info and benefits we'd possible need and could use, including swimming..."
About the hotel
The Norfolk Hotel is ideally positioned within a short stroll of the resort's major attractions, including its award-winning gardens and golden sand Blue Flag beaches. Free Wi-Fi in public areas and parking is available at additional cost.
All 95 rooms feature toiletries, full use of the hotel leisure facilities, satellite TV with in-house movies, complimentary internet access, iron and ironing board and hairdryer.
Guest facilities also include a glass-roofed heated indoor pool, whirlpool, steam room and sauna. Secure underground parking available (chargeable).
The Norfolk Hotel's lounge and bar provide the ideal setting to relax and enjoy morning coffee, a new and innovative range of afternoon teas, or evening cocktails. The lounge opens on to The Norfolk's impressive Art Deco veranda which, along with the hotel's secluded gardens allow visitors to eat, drink and be merry al fresco.
Although just a short distance from the centre of Bournemouth and its famous beach, at The Norfolk we are also an ideal base to explore the Jurassic Coast England’s first natural World Heritage Site, stunning Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door, historic Stonehenge, The Isle of Purbeck and the New Forest. Excellent motorways and high speed trains make Bournemouth's central coastal location easily accessible from all parts of Great Britain and the continent. Central London and Heathrow are just over 90 minutes away by rail.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel in great location
An older type of hotel but it has all you need, the room was a good size and quiet,we had breakfast which was fine but order it the day before to get the discounted price so it's worth it unless you're a coffee and fags person or eat like a sparrow.
There's a nice garden area to sit and have a drink and on site parking is a big bonus as it's sited virtually in the centre
Lovely one night stay
Just spent a lovely night at the Norfolk hotel.
We were advised that we could make use of the pool etc prior to check-in time, which we took advantage of. The room was lovely, very spacious with a huge TV, and we enjoyed breakfast in our room for a small fee. All staff very helpful before and during our stay.