- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"Outstanding customer service,nothing was too much trouble and at times the team were already one step ahead with any requests...."
"Great hotel. Would of liked to see more famliy things to do in hotel. Mabe a famliy room with pool tables etc. Great food great customer ser..."
"Excellent location, really easy to find and park then forget the car. Central for shopping and dining,and yet 5 minutes to the beach, and tw..."
"Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Room clean with comfy beds. Will be booking to stay again next year..."
"we did not request a ground floor/disabled kitted accommodation!!!! the low hand basin and high toilet were compensated for by the private g..."
About the hotel
The Norfolk Hotel is ideally positioned within a short stroll of the resort's major attractions - including its award-winning gardens and golden sand Blue Flag beaches. The Norfolk Hotel's lounge and bar provide the ideal setting to relax and enjoy morning coffee, a new and innovative range of afternoon teas, or evening cocktails. The lounge opens on to The Norfolk's impressive Art Deco veranda which, along with the hotel's secluded gardens allow visitors to eat, drink and be merry al fresco.
Guest facilities also include a glass-roofed heated indoor pool, whirlpool, steam room and sauna, we have a local Beauty/Hairdresser's that provide discounted treatments to residents in a quiet and relaxed environment. Secure underground parking available (chargeable)
Showing Thursday 26 March 2015 to Friday 27 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Norfolk Hotel in Bournemouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
The Norfolk Hotel
Outstanding customer service,nothing was too much trouble and at times the team were already one step ahead with any requests.
Would of liked to see more famliy things to do in hotel. Mabe a famliy room with pool tables etc. Great food great customer service.