- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"We very much enjoyed our stay,the staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was beautiful and spacious. The breakfast in bed was delici..."
"Ideal accommodation and good value for money. Nicely located for Donington Park and East Midlands airport..."
"This is an over-developed out-of-place hotel in a grotty little town, 10 minutes from East Midlands Airport & Donington Park race track. It..."
"Room clean and comfortable, Reception and restaurant staff efficient and polite, my dog was made welcome too! Breakfast not the best I've ha..."
"Staff very polite and helpful, food excellent...."
About the hotel
Going on holiday? Arranging a conference? Treating that special someone to a romantic break? Whatever you're doing, BEST WESTERN PREMIER East Midlands Airport means you can do it in style. . .
at the heart of Kegworth village. Just a half mile from junction 24 of the M1 and within two miles of East Midlands Airport, we're perfectly placed to greet visitors from far and wide, offering a superb level of service to all who join us here in our relaxing setting. Whether you're taking five during a busy business schedule or looking for an unforgettable day out to really make your break, Donnington Park, The National Forest, Nottingham and Derby are all within ten miles of the hotel. On your return, well appointed bedrooms, our brand new Marco's New York Italian restaurant is serving good Italian/American food in a relaxed setting. This casual dining experience serves lunch, dinner, bar bites, afternoon tea and cocktails. From Italian dishes including mouth-watering Italian sharing platters, fresh seafood, home-made pizza and pasta to American favourites such as succulent steaks, burgers and Marco's special BBQ ribs and lazy fries. There's something for everyone with this all-day dining concept. Our stunning health club and spa is yet another 'break out' area in our splendid hotel that's sure to make you want to come back for more!
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/04/2012 to 31/12/2022 - Park and Fly packages for East Midlands Airport and Spa Packages are also available! Please contact the hotel for breakfast and dinner upgrades. The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN PREMIER East Midlands Airport in Kegworth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Great atmosphere lovely service
We very much enjoyed our stay,the staff were very helpful and friendly.
The room was beautiful and spacious. The breakfast in bed was delicious... Which I enjoyed whilst reading my complimentary newspaper. We will definately stay again 😄
Ideal accommodation and good value for money.
Nicely located for Donington Park and East Midlands airport