- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Lovely and quiet. Clean and staff very helpful..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed this hotel which was in a lovely rural setting. Was a good twenty minute walk to the local railway station with steep hil..."
"A little tired around the edges, but generally a good hotel in a good location...."
"Both dinner and breakfast were awful! Tough meat and washed out vegetables for dinner!..."
"A lovely beautiful hotel.. Recommend ......"
About the hotel
The Leigh Park Country House Hotel is set within five acres of grounds with its own walled garden and vineyard. The hotel offers stunning views over the Wiltshire downs. It is a relaxing, informal venue located seven miles from the Georgian city of Bath, and close to Stonehenge and Longleat Safari Park.
An additional 18 bedrooms have recently been added to the hotel. All 38 rooms have been individually designed with fabrics and furnishings to complement their surroundings, offering charm and character with all modern facilities. The hotel also has a brand new Conservatoire Restaurant which offers an extensive menu which caters for all dietary requirements. Using selected, locally sourced ingredients where ever possible (many from the hotels own garden) our team of Chefs produce mouth watering dishes every time. A range of conference rooms are also available with a full range of equipment and services including complimentary Wi Fi access. At the Leigh Park Hotel you will always receive a warm welcome. Our aim is to make your stay as pleasurable as possible! Ultimate Spa Break at the Leigh Park Country House Hotel The Bath Thermae Spa is an exciting experience in the centre of Bath which offers the ultimate Spa experience. Leigh Park and vineyard situated just a few miles outside the city offers a two night bed and breakfast stay with two Spa vouchers entitling you to a 2 hour session together with 3-course dinner and bottle of house wine on one of the nights at a very special price. Upgrades to a deluxe room also available.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are not allowed
71% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely and quiet.
Clean and staff very helpful
Worth a visit
Thoroughly enjoyed this hotel which was in a lovely rural setting.
Was a good twenty minute walk to the local railway station with steep hills so would definitely recommend you need a car although a late taxi from Bradford upon Avon only £6 .