- Very Good
- 56 guest reviews
"booked hotel for birthday treat to Paloma Faith stayed on floor nine great views of the city hotel staff very friendly and when we ordered r..."
"didn't eat within the hotel, hotel was very close to shopping and nights out. parking near the hotel was very cheap! we found the hotel a lo..."
"Hotel very clean and good value for money. Would definitely stay again...."
"Great weekend break...."
"Hotel well located near middle of the city, big room, great view, friendly and well-trained staff. Very impressed with Jury's...."
About the hotel
Jurys Inn Leeds at Brewery Wharf is centrally located in the city centre, just 5 minutes walk from Central Train station and just 25 minutes from the busy hub of Leeds Bradford International Airport. Leeds business district and its vibrant shopping and entertainment districts are within a short stroll making Jurys Inn hotel the best location for your stay in Leeds. Our newly refurbished spacious bedrooms include large, comfortable beds with crisp white linens, large flat screen TV’s with freeview, Free WiFi available throughout the hotel, air con, a selection of pillows for your comfort and spacious bathrooms with complimentary toiletries.
Our rooms can accommodate two or three adults or just one person in complete comfort, making Jurys Inn Leeds the perfect hotel for a business trip or a city break. We now also have a cardio gym. There is also a restaurant and bar for you to relax in. Innfusion Restaurant, a relaxed informal restaurant offers international cuisine at reasonable prices and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Inntro Bar is perfect for a quick lunch or a drink with colleagues or friends. Costa Coffee is now available here. Enjoy a specialty coffee or tea from our Costa Coffee Bar, serving fresh pastries and treats from Costa’s Impulse range.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
booked hotel for birthday treat to Paloma Faith stayed on floor nine great views of the city hotel staff very friendly and when we ordered room service after the concert we did not have wait long so would stay again.
if going to stay your better off parking in the long stay over from the hotel then walking over than driving to the entrance which is easier than driving to the entrance of the hotel as there is no parking. just limited street parking.
didn't eat within the hotel, hotel was very close to shopping and nights out.
parking near the hotel was very cheap. we found the hotel a lovely clean place but we did find our hotel room to be very cold, the hotel couldn't help us with this but they did have a mini heater in the room but didn't help much. the hotel was very helpful when asking for extra things such as tea/ sugar and towels.