- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"The floors were creaking a bit. The walls and floors were not very much insulated. The television socket aerial was damaged and the water ta..."
"Excellent stay. The room was very clean but just needed a little TLC with some paint but otherwise a lovely bright airy room. Staff we're im..."
"NOT POSH BUT GOOD VALUE..."
"A friendly hotel - able to check in early which was a bonus - able to leave bags on last morning. In general a good stay - floor boards crea..."
"First thought was how good could it be for the bargain price booking though lateroom.com, answer EXCELLENT. Super service great views across..."
About the hotel
Located directly on the ocean front overlooking Bournemouth Bay, The Cliffeside is a more intimate hotel with a unique warmth, ideally positioned overlooking miles of sweeping coastline and golden beaches on Bournemouth's prestigious East Cliff. Many of the modern rooms offer panoramic views of the ocean as does the harbour bar terrace. Superb global food is served in the contemporary restaurant, we pride ourselves that while we offer exceptionally high standards of service and cuisine we are still able to maintain a cozy atmosphere.
Located within the Oceana Resort is the Oceana Day Spa at Cliffeside, an Asian inspired Treatment and Beauty Spa open daily that offers wellbeing and luxury. Also located on site at Suncliff is Indoor Heated Pool, Sauna, Mini Gym and Squash Courts. Outdoor Pools are also located within resorts along with 4 Restaurants and 4 Bars and a Costa Coffee Shop. Oceana Hotels reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival. In addition, please note that different terms and conditions apply for group reservations, it is recommended to contact the hotel direct for further information before booking.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/05/2014 to 01/06/2014 - DUE TO ROAD CLOSURES OUT OF THE HOTELS CONTROL EXTREMELY LIMITED/NO PARKING CAN BE OFFERED DURING YOUR STAY WITH US. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CALL 01202 298-350 The LateRooms.com rates for The Cliffeside Hotel in Bournemouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Not bad for a 3* hotel
The floors were creaking a bit.
The walls and floors were not very much insulated. The television socket aerial was damaged and the water taps in the bedroom were the wrong away around.Everything else was fine. Not a totally bad experience after all.
The room was very clean but just needed a little TLC with some paint but otherwise a lovely bright airy room. Staff we're impeccable and very helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay again