- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Very pleasant room with elegant decor. Front steps may be a bit high for some but entry via restaurant looked possible. Easy fairly level wa..."
"Lovely room very comfortable bed and excellent breakfast. Would stay again..."
"We had a very nice stay at the Clarence Court. For anyone going racing and wishing to spend an evening on the town it could hardly be better..."
About the hotel
Clarence Court hotel offers the perfect location for both business and leisure travellers. Quietly situated on one of Cheltenham’s premier Regency squares, Clarence Square is a leafy, quiet, sanctuary perfectly placed to explore all that Cheltenham has to offer. Take advantage of the hotels enviable location and leave the car behind as we are just a few minutes walk from the centre of Cheltenham with its fine selection of shops, restaurants.
and places of interest. Pittville Park, the Pump Rooms, the Racecourse and the Ladies College are all within easy walking distance. The Hotel has been created within an elegant Regency building, which was once owned and loved by the Duke of Wellington. Many of the original features have been maintained with high Georgian ceilings, ornate coving and big sash windows. We offer free on site car parking and free unlimited WiFi broadband access to guest bedrooms and public areas. The hotel is a grade 2 listed building and this does not allow for a lift but we are happy to assist with your luggage. For the energetic we offer complementary full membership for the duration of your stay at Fitness First Leisure Club. The club offers a full range of wet and dry facilities and is just a 2 minutes walk from the hotel. The hotel is privately owned and run by professional hoteliers with the emphasis placed on a warm welcome, friendly service, homemade food comfortable beds and a fantastic freshly cooked traditional English breakfast! Sleep Well…
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Porter
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleasant room with elegant decor.
Front steps may be a bit high for some but entry via restaurant looked possible. Easy fairly level walk into town or Pittville Park. Breakfast was excellent unfortunately no time to try the restaurant menu which looked interesting & good value for money. Staff were pleasant & attentive.
Lovely room very comfortable bed and excellent breakfast.
Would stay again