- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"Arrival and check in was excellent, quick and easy. On arrival to the room, it seemed to be in reasonable condition, however the bathroom wa..."
"We were pleasantly surprised as we pulled up to the lodge, the website doesn't tell you much so we had taken a gamble with the booking. It w..."
"Good Points: Sauna,swimming pool were excellent,very quiet and felt like a real members only experience. Reception staff helpful and very pl..."
"Confused over the breakfast menu. Not much of the continental food on the table which was listed on the menu. Charged more than the menu in..."
"Really friendly staff, great stay...."
About the hotel
Relax at The Lodge at Meyrick Park where history meets hospitality. Situated in Meyrick Park golf course, the Lodge has wonderful views over the golf course but is only a 5 minute walk from Bournemouths shops and beaches. Please note children under 16 can only use the pool between 3pm and 6pm Saturday and Sunday.
Children under 16 can not use the gym, studio, sauna, steam room or jacuzzi at any time. All bedrooms are non smoking. The Clubhouse and bar are open 6. 30am - 10. 00pm (last Food served 9pm) Mon -Fri and 7. 30am - 9. 00pm Sat - Sun (last food served 8pm).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Not a hotel!
Perhaps we were unlucky, a very dark room with bulbs out and a bathroom in very poor condition and shower over the bath but could only be used if you were around two feet tall due to the slanting ceiling, earth wire hanging from radiator, paint flaking from bath panel, all needs a lick of paint.
Acceptable room for price
Arrival and check in was excellent, quick and easy.
On arrival to the room, it seemed to be in reasonable condition, however the bathroom was in quite poor condition. There was a lot of mould growing and appeared not to have been cleaned up. Basically, the bathroom was poorly montane and looked dirty. Despite this, due to the price we paid, it was a reasonable say.