- 89 guest reviews
"Stayed here one night. Good size room, very comfortable beds...."
"Breakfast not included suits us and keeps costs down...."
"We chose this hotel the day before our stay due to availability and price. It was excellent value. The hotel is looking a bit tired in some..."
"We were down in Bournemouth for a quick business visit but couldn't resist staying another night as was such beautiful weather and such a ni..."
"The hotel I stayed was a good one with the good price for the room. I had great time...."
About the hotel
The Roundhouse Hotel Bournemouth is just a short walk from East Cliff Beach and a 15 minutes walk to Bournemouth Station. The town’s theatres, clubs, bars, restaurants and coffee shops are all in easy reach. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure the Roundhouse Hotel is the place to stay.
The Roundhouse is renowned for its warm, friendly & informal atmosphere, enhanced by its extended public areas creating an oasis on the Lansdowne. The hotel offers FREE wifi to all guests. On the open plan ground floor you’ll find the Wave Café Bar & Terrace providing an informal and relaxing venue with its floor to ceiling glass doors, opening onto the terrace overlooking the Lansdowne. It is open throughout the day offering a variety of meals, drinks & snacks to suit all tastes. Adjacent you’ll find the Wave Restaurant, offering a hot & cold buffet style service, an informal setting, again with floor to ceiling doors opening out onto its own deck. There is no better place to enjoy a continental breakfast or dine al fresco.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
47% would recommend it to a friend
Great place if you want to be kept awake all night by other people in hotel.
When you complain, reception don't care and treat you like a child. Avoid avoid plus you have to pay £10 per night car parking.
Food was a bit meh, but the hotel and room it self does what it says on the tin.
paid £12 for food, it was a bit bland and was expecting waiter service..
but it was a help yourself so I guess you eat what you pay for. Room was fine, walls are a bit thin but I was so tired I just tried to sleep through it. Bed was comfortable, sheets where clean. Only stayed from 6pm till 8am so only really used the room for sleeping.