- 160 guest reviews
"The room was fine and bedding was clean. The room could benefit from some cosmetic updating especially the bathroom ceiling. The shower whil..."
"We stayed an extra night to see the local area...we didn't get his name, but the receptionist who was on the morning we left was brilliant,..."
"Wonderful time. Look forward to staying again. Staff where wonderful and very friendly...."
"Very pleasant staff ..these are large rooms ..furniture is old but bedding towels always clean and fresh..always come here VALUE FOR MONEY..."
"AS USUAL EVERYTHING GREAT STAFF GREAT AS ALWAYS R LAMB..."
About the hotel
The Roundhouse Hotel Bournemouth is just a short walk from East Cliff Beach and a 15 minutes walk to Bournemouth Station. The town’s theatres, clubs, bars, restaurants and coffee shops are all in easy reach. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure the Roundhouse Hotel is the place to stay.
The Roundhouse is renowned for its warm, friendly & informal atmosphere, enhanced by its extended public areas creating an oasis on the Lansdowne. The hotel offers FREE wifi to all guests. On the open plan ground floor you’ll find the Wave Café Bar & Terrace providing an informal and relaxing venue with its floor to ceiling glass doors, opening onto the terrace overlooking the Lansdowne. It is open throughout the day offering a variety of meals, drinks & snacks to suit all tastes. Adjacent you’ll find the Wave Restaurant, offering a hot & cold buffet style service, an informal setting, again with floor to ceiling doors opening out onto its own deck. There is no better place to enjoy a continental breakfast or dine al fresco.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The LateRooms.com rates for Britannia Roundhouse Hotel in Bournemouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
47% would recommend it to a friend
Stop over from ferry crossing.
The room was fine and bedding was clean.
The room could benefit from some cosmetic updating especially the bathroom ceiling. The shower whilst hot could use a new shower head as the spray was very where but forward.
I would recommend this to others as a convenient stop over for further travelling, I didn't get to look around the area as a long term stay holiday option.
non smoking room with an ashtray!
my stay at the roundhouse was mixed for start when we got there they said the room I booked was for three people when I booked a family room the problem did get sorted but when we finally got our key and went to our room it stunk of smoke.
I booked a non smoking room I have two young children and a eight week old baby all they had done was opened the windows that is not my idea of a non smoking room. we did get moved to a non smoking room which we should of been in from the start.