- 79 guest reviews
"It was fine for a 3 star the rooms are very dated and could do with with a little more attention with regards to the cleaning. The shower ha..."
"Nice hotel. We had 3 rooms. One smelt of damp and was rather warm. The other 2 were fine. I will stay again...."
"We stayed just the one night, very clean and comfortable, I stay here often and never have any problems. Perfect location for beach and shop..."
"Was impressed with hotel, friendly staff. Also offers secure car parking on second floor of hotel, accessible from side of hotel. £10 a nigh..."
About the hotel
The Roundhouse Hotel Bournemouth is just a short walk from East Cliff Beach and 15 minutes walk to Bournemouth Station. The town’s theatres, clubs, bars, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure the Roundhouse Hotel is the place to stay.
All the bedrooms are individually decorated and have a bathroom with bath, shower, and hairdryer. Guests can also benefit from tea/coffee making facilities in their room. The hotel offers FREE wifi to all guests and parking is available at additional charge. The Roundhouse is renowned for its warm, friendly & informal atmosphere, enhanced by its extended public areas creating an oasis on the Lansdowne. Your can bring your pet on request, please contact us for more information. On the open plan ground floor, you’ll find the Wave Café Bar & Terrace providing an informal and relaxing venue with its floor to ceiling glass doors, opening onto the terrace overlooking the Lansdowne. It is open throughout the day offering a variety of meals, drinks & snacks to suit all tastes. Adjacent you’ll find the Wave Restaurant, offering a hot & cold buffet style service, an informal setting, again with floor to ceiling doors opening out onto its own deck. There is no better place to enjoy a continental breakfast or dine al fresco.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
49% would recommend it to a friend
The cleanliness of the hotel room we had was diabolical.
Having the cleaner not long left our room,I don't expect to go into a room to find dead spiders still in the net curtains at eye level, don't expect there to be dust and cobwebs around the room and most certainly do not expect the room to smell extremely strong of bleach around 2 hours of the cleaner leaving. The bed was the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on to the point I only got about 1-2 hours sleep. For a romantic night away to a location we had never been, it is safe to say because of this experience we won't be returning to Bournemouth.
It was fine for a 3 star the rooms are very dated and could do with with a little more attention with regards to the cleaning.
The shower had hardly any power.