- 120 guest reviews
"Staff were nice but room was old fashioned and the bathroom needs to be refurbed definitely not worth the 92 I paid for it the only good thi..."
"I can't fault the service I received, when we arrived on Saturday night we were put into a room that was very small, due to the hotel being..."
"The room was fine and bedding was clean. The room could benefit from some cosmetic updating especially the bathroom ceiling. The shower whil..."
"We stayed an extra night to see the local area...we didn't get his name, but the receptionist who was on the morning we left was brilliant,..."
About the hotel
The Roundhouse Hotel Bournemouth is just a short walk from East Cliff Beach and a 15 minutes walk to Bournemouth Station. The town’s theatres, clubs, bars, restaurants and coffee shops are all in easy reach. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure the Roundhouse Hotel is the place to stay.
The Roundhouse is renowned for its warm, friendly & informal atmosphere, enhanced by its extended public areas creating an oasis on the Lansdowne. The hotel offers FREE wifi to all guests. On the open plan ground floor you’ll find the Wave Café Bar & Terrace providing an informal and relaxing venue with its floor to ceiling glass doors, opening onto the terrace overlooking the Lansdowne. It is open throughout the day offering a variety of meals, drinks & snacks to suit all tastes. Adjacent you’ll find the Wave Restaurant, offering a hot & cold buffet style service, an informal setting, again with floor to ceiling doors opening out onto its own deck. There is no better place to enjoy a continental breakfast or dine al fresco.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
Short stay only advisable
The overall package was such a shame as some elements were great.
The reception area, bar, breakfast area and staff were excellent. A shame that they had someone who looked liked they were placed there by DSS, sitting in the foyer in her PJs, with two children running around and a nappy sitting in the reception area, not impressive for anyone. The hotel has such potential but needs to close certain floors/rooms at times to give them a good clean and face lift. Nothing that a deep clean and a lick of paint could not solve plus a little modernisation. I would stay again, but would like to see the windows at least cleaned and bit of care taken in cleaning the place up.
Room was not worth the money.
I would stay again as a great location.