- 2 guest reviews
"Impressive location.Main hotel.a little difficult to navigate,not suitable for any walking issues.Dinning room good but atmosphere very cold..."
About the hotel
Lower Slaughter Manor is a beautiful 17th Century Manor House, stylish and decadent internally, drawing rooms are light filled and spacious, bedrooms are luxurious and the pretty gardens merge perfectly into the village location. Dining in the main restaurant is a glamorous experience; enjoy fine food and an excellent wine selection. Perfectly positioned for exploring the Cotswolds, Lower Slaughter Manor is an excellent location.
Recently purchased by Brownsword Hotels the property will develop under their ownership in the coming months.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Impressive location.Main hotel.a little difficult to navigate,not suitable for any walking issues.Dinning room good but atmosphere very cold and pretentious.We had a room.in a desperate block 60 yards away, no coffee or tea facilities in the room,no safe and a bathroom that was a triumph of design over practicality.Very nice hotel but not relaxed enough for us and expensive.
I staid in a suite which was circa £500 per night.
Soap was provided instead of shower gel and carpet was quite stained. I would expect shower gel when paying a premium rate, who uses soap in the shower really!. The food was very mediocre I've eaten better pub food.