- 39 guest reviews
"Stay was comfortable and location was fab to the town centre..."
"The hotel was comfortable and the breakfast was good. The reception seemed to be a little surprised when I wanted to pay cash for the room,..."
"A really friendly hotel which is very clean, beds very comfortable, staff are amazing and helpful. We will stay again as it is good value fo..."
"You get what you pay for at the Strathdon. £45 for a single room that was smallish, but not miniscule. Generally very clean room (+ througho..."
About the hotel
The Strathdon Hotel, conveniently located in the centre of the city, provides the ideal location when visiting Nottingham whilst on business or for pleasure. Each of the 68 tastefully-decorated bedrooms is equipped with en-suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone, heated trouser press, television with Freeview channels, and complementary WiFi access throughout. The Bobbins Restaurant, situated on the first floor of the hotel, offers contemporary food in relaxed surroundings, complemented by an excellent wine list.
Meanwhile in Bar 44 located on the ground floor, the mood is more vibrant. Bar 44 is equipped with a pool table & shows all live sport on our big screen televisions The choice of dining options and depth of public areas make The Strathdon Hotel an ideal location for meeting friends or colleagues throughout the day, be it for morning coffee, light or more substantial meals at lunchtime, afternoon tea, or to dine from our extensive evening menu. A full room service menu is also available for those guests wishing to dine within the comfort of their own room. There is restricted car parking at the hotel, however the nearby Euro Car Park on Upper Parliament Street offers reduced rates to hotel patrons.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Stay was comfortable and location was fab to the town centre
Comfy and quirky
The hotel was comfortable and the breakfast was good.
The reception seemed to be a little surprised when I wanted to pay cash for the room, apparently this just isn't done any more.