- Very Good
- 125 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel perfectly situated. Lovely welcome with a glass of wine. We were upgraded to a king size room which was great. On our second ni..."
"The room was fine for a single person and facilities adequate. I had not been warned that the rear (or side) of the hotel is adjacent to a n..."
"Fantastic hotel with friendly staff and very comfortable. Highly recommended. Can't fault it. Book it!..."
"Room number 323 clean but a bit dated Bed clean and comfortable, bathroom/toilet very clean. Only problem room was very hot even with heatin..."
"Excellent hotel but room prices have gone up to much...."
About the hotel
The Cosmopolitan Hotel is situated in the heart of Leeds City Centre, 500m from Leeds City Railway station, 8 miles from Leeds/Bradford airport and 1 mile from the M621. Although we are one of the oldest hotels in Leeds but we have kept our bedrooms and public areas to modern taste along the way and cater for the today’s modern traveller whether on business or leisure. We offer a personal service with unique bedrooms that all differ in size and shape but all offer modern facilities that will ensure you have an enjoyable stay with us.
We don’t offer just another hotel bedroom that is the same wherever you go in the Country, we offer a warm friendly service with a unique bedroom product. All of our 89 bedrooms offer freeview television, free Wi-Fi, bathrobes as standard*, discounted parking and a modern bar and restaurant where you can simply watch the hustle and bustle of the City from comfy surroundings while enjoying a cappuccino or perhaps a cocktail.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
2 night break
Lovely hotel perfectly situated.
Lovely welcome with a glass of wine. We were upgraded to a king size room which was great. On our second night we ate in the restaurant, the food was delicious. Will definitely stay here again when we next stay in Leeds.
The room was fine for a single person and facilities adequate.
I had not been warned that the rear (or side) of the hotel is adjacent to a night club. The noise was quite appalling and even ear-plugs could not help with the thump of rock music. This went on until 4am. The reception staff were polite but disinterested in my comments and my discomfort. A very poor impression was left, both of the venue and the staffing. In addition there had been a leak in the corridor outside my room from the floor above. No attempt had been made to deal with it beyond throwing down a dirty towel to absorb some of the water.