- Very Good
- 168 guest reviews
"Very good value for money; friendly staff; good sized rooms and bathrooms; good restaurant and central location...."
"Nice hotel, not too far from bars and train station. My only bug bear was that the bed wasn't a full double but it was clean enough and did..."
"It's the 2nd time I've stopped here and wasn't disappointed. Friendly staff. Value for money. Even got a complimentary upgrade to a kingsize..."
"We were very happy with the room and we did not find it noisy. It was central and ideal for exploring Leeds. Thank you...."
"Nice well appointed room. Very clean and comfortable, however there is quite a lot of street noise through the night on a weekend...."
About the hotel
The Cosmopolitan Hotel is situated in the heart of Leeds City Centre, 500m from Leeds City Railway station, 8 miles from Leeds/Bradford airport and 1 mile from the M621. Although we are one of the oldest hotels in Leeds but we have kept our bedrooms and public areas to modern taste along the way and cater for the today’s modern traveller whether on business or leisure. We offer a personal service with unique bedrooms that all differ in size and shape but all offer modern facilities that will ensure you have an enjoyable stay with us.
We don’t offer just another hotel bedroom that is the same wherever you go in the Country, we offer a warm friendly service with a unique bedroom product. All of our 89 bedrooms offer freeview television, free Wi-Fi, bathrobes as standard*, discounted parking and a modern bar and restaurant where you can simply watch the hustle and bustle of the City from comfy surroundings while enjoying a cappuccino or perhaps a cocktail.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
A good hotel in the centre of Leeds
Very good value for money; friendly staff; good sized rooms and bathrooms; good restaurant and central location.
Will visit again
Nice hotel, not too far from bars and train station.
My only bug bear was that the bed wasn't a full double but it was clean enough and did the trick. The shower was so powerful, perfect to wake you up after a night drinking.