- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"We were looking for accommodation in Witney for just one night. £70 for the four of us, not including breakfast was not the cheapest but not..."
"Fantastic customer service from staff - quick, friendly, courteous. Beautiful room with great quality furnishings and a really comfortable b..."
"Our second visit to The Fleece, and we were impressed by the helpful and friendly staff, lovely room, and delicious food, as on our first vi..."
"Although we arrived rather late and the bar was really busy, we did receive prompt, friendly, efficient service. The room was really cosy, c..."
About the hotel
Located in central Witney, overlooking The Church Green The Fleece is stylish and charming with a very friendly welcome. Excellent food and cosy rooms. situated on the border of the cotswolds and close to Oxford.
An evening at The Fleece is as relaxing as a weekend away. 8 miles from oxford and 20 miles from Cheltenham, Moreton in Marsh and Bicester, Witney is in the middle of the Cotswolds and a perfect base for touring Central England.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Just one night
We were looking for accommodation in Witney for just one night.
£70 for the four of us, not including breakfast was not the cheapest but not horrible. We had one of the outside rooms, which seems to be an accessible room. Although the space provided was great, there was an awful smell - maybe from the bathroom?... The woolen cushions and blankets seemed a bit outdated and could be a serious problem for people with allergies. Not the best nights sleep but it was just for one night.
Fantastic customer service from staff - quick, friendly, courteous.
Beautiful room with great quality furnishings and a really comfortable bed with luxurious bedding. Room service was fantastic and the desserts were delicious. Breakfast was fantastic - good cold buffet and great freshly cooked hot breakfast. We recommend the pancakes or the full English.
For a young family, being located on the ground floor opposite the smoking area wasn't ideal as our toddlers got distracted by the sound of happy customers chatting and struggled to sleep. But otherwise a great stay.