- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"The Europa provides an excellent atmosphere of relaxation and friendlyness. When you step of the street from Belfast I felt like I entered a..."
"I have never used this site before and wanted to stay at this particular hotel, Europa Belfast, for Valentine's night but it was so expensiv..."
"Found that staff couldn't do enough for you, they are a real credit to this hotel...."
"Very nice stay room was very nice very close location to shops nightclubs etc would stay again...."
"Lovely hotel right near city centre. Only stayed one night but arrived very early before check in. Staff were very helpful and friendly. The..."
About the hotel
This international 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of Belfast, convenient to the business and commercial districts, and ideally positioned amongst Belfast's entertainment and shopping areas. The hotel is a 10 minute drive from all major motorways and ferry and air terminals, with a rail link next door. Since its opening, the Europa hotel has reigned supreme among the capital’s meeting places, and the popular city landmark has become the choice of Presidents and Prime Ministers.
This cosmopolitan hotel offers spacious elegance, luxury and style, proven by the fact that the Europa was the choice of President Clinton during his visits to Belfast in 1995 and 1998. Having recently completed a major extension, the Europa now has a total of 272 bedrooms, making it the largest hotel in Northern Ireland. Each bedroom is exquisitely appointed and traditionally furnished offering guests the ultimate in comfort and style. For more informal dining, the Causerie serves a wide range of fayre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/01/2012 to 29/01/2021 - Please note that we do not accept Laser Cards as a method of payment or to secure the booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Piano bar floor needed brushed and tables not cleaned.
I believe they had a wedding fair that day so maybe that was the reason.There was not enough staff on duty. I had always wanted to stay at Europa and I was very disappointed. The room was "superior " but I do not know what that entails. Room was pretty basic and bit run down, Not 5 star.
The Europa provides an excellent atmosphere of relaxation and friendlyness.
When you step of the street from Belfast I felt like I entered a whole new experience and fabulous surroundings