- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"We booked the room because we attended a wedding at the hotel, the room was lovely, very clean and cosy, the breakfast was excellent and the..."
"Lacking in atmosphere perhaps because there weren't many customers particularly in the restaurant but that didn't detract from the quality o..."
"My wife has been undergoing treatment for cancer and she was feeling very unwell so we decided to have a break at short notice, initially wa..."
"As my arrival was in the early hours I had phoned ahead, a very helpful night attendant explained that this was not problem he would be read..."
"Staff were very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Food was excellent in the evening and best breakfast I have had in a hot..."
About the hotel
Step into past perfection and modern convenience at BEST WESTERN PLUS West Retford Hotel! A superb 18th Century manor house set in over four acres of professionally landscaped gardens, this outstanding accommodation couldn't be comfier! And located in the historic market town of Retford, our traditional 63 bedroom hotel is ideal for exploring via the A1 and M1. With a newly refurbished ballroom dating back to 1851, and patio doors opening on to a large seating area, plus six other meeting rooms this hotel is a charming choice. For evening enjoyment, you can enjoy your favorite drink in the Chatsworth Bar before dining in the luxurious Orangery restaurant, with a menu featuring traditional favorites and exciting new dishes.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *The hotel no longer accepts pets* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Overnight stay for a wedding
We booked the room because we attended a wedding at the hotel, the room was lovely, very clean and cosy, the breakfast was excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
we really enjoyed our stay and would recommend to others.
Lacking in atmosphere perhaps because there weren't many customers particularly in the restaurant but that didn't detract from the quality of the accommodation or services.
No real ale available despite the existence of a hand-pull facility.