- 7 guest reviews
"We decided to stay in the same hotel as we spent our wedding reception.The hotel had changed enormously,and all for the better.We stayed in..."
"The receptionist made me feel like I was being a nuisance when I asked for directions to my room! The room itself was spacious, clean and co..."
"Nice clean room and the bar and dining areas are very decent and the breakfast was good. The only negative was the wifi signal in my room wa..."
"Nice hotel clean and excellent service from all the staff. The food is stunning ( steak ) also the breakfast is super. The staff cannot do e..."
"Excellent room, very spacious and well appointed. Good meal with a good selection of beet in the bar...."
About the hotel
LUXURY 3 STAR HOTEL SET IN A RURAL AREA, LOCATED 1 MILE FROM THE TOWN CENTRE AND ACCESSABLE TO ALL THE LOCAL ATTRACTIONS; INCLUDING THE FAMOUS PARC-Y-SCARLETS RUGBY STADIUM, NATIONAL WETLANDS BIRD SANCTUARY, FFOS LAS RACE COURSE, PEMBREY COUNTRY PARK, THE ASHBURNHAM & MACHYNYS GOLF CLUBS. WE ARE ALSO ONLY 45 MINUTES FROM THE NATIONAL BOTANICAL GARDENS OF WALES. THE HOTEL, WHICH IS PET FRIENDLY, WAS BUILT IN 1810 BY ADMIRAL SIR JOHN DUNDAS AND LATER OCCUPIED BY BRIAN TRUBSHAW, CHIEF CONCORDE TEST PILOT.
THE STYLISH EN-SUITE ROOMS ALL HAVE FREE WIFI ACCESS, TV'S, HAIR DRYERS, PLUS TEA AND COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES. WELSH AND CONTINENTAL BREAKFASTS ARE SERVED IN THE ATRIUM AND TRUBSHAWS RESTAURANTS, AND FOOD IS AVAILABLE ALL DAY. THE BRAND NEW EDEN SPA HAS RECENTLY BEEN OPENED AND IS BEING DEFINED AS ONE OF THE BEST HOTEL SPAS IN WEST WALES. THE FACILITIES INCLUDE A SAUNA, STEAM ROOM, JACUZZI, HEATED INDOOR SWIMMING POOL, AND FULLY EQUIPPED GYMNASIUM. EDEN SPA ALSO HAS TREATMENT ROOMS FOR OUR RESIDENTIAL DOCTOR, PHYSIOTHERAPIST AND BEAUTICIAN.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *Pets are welcome to stay in the Annex rooms. Pets are allowed in the main hotel, lounge area only . A charge of £10 per pet per day is made. Please contact hotel to arrange. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
ruby wedding experience
We decided to stay in the same hotel as we spent our wedding reception.The hotel had changed enormously,and all for the better.We stayed in the coach house.It was pleasant,and quiet,as we like it.The only complaint was that it was very steep ,with a multitude of steps,before we could dine and have a drink,as I am disabled,this was a slight problem.The staff were very pleasant,and it was good value.We would use this hotel,but we would like to stay in the main hotel.
Good Value, but Customer Servivce was Lacking
The receptionist made me feel like I was being a nuisance when I asked for directions to my room.
The room itself was spacious, clean and comfortable. Also good value for the price paid. Restaurant menu was impressive, as was the service in the bar. However, the service in the restaurant was very poor: when my food arrived, it was cold and had to be sent back and staff were more interested in talking to each other than serving customers. At breakfast, I was not offered any coffee or toast and when my coffee did arrive, I was not given any milk. I used the gym, which was a bit shabby, but acceptable, considering the price I paid.