- Very Good
- 122 guest reviews
"Good hotel and nice location however, the road can be too busy..."
"Great location to Covent Garden and Camden Town. Staff very friendly. Would recommend...."
"Very pleasant accommodation; and you can upgrade your continental breakfast for £3!!..."
"Very friendly efficient staff. Help with luggage, fan for room. Very good continental breakfast and plenty of it. Convenient location and wo..."
"I like this slightly quirky hotel. Rooms are good and clean. There's no restaurant for dinner but room service quality wais excellent. The o..."
About the hotel
Located just off Oxford Street, The Academy is located in a peaceful yet central location in leafy Bloomsbury. A traditional townhouse hotel, originally built in 1776 with history, charm and character; each guestroom is tastefully decorated, and features iPod docking stations and flat screen TV's, for your entertainment. Enjoy Full English or Continental breakfasts in our dining room – and dinner in one of the many fantastic restaurants nearby.
During summer, take advantage of our two scenic, walled gardens or during colder days, relax in the peaceful, heated conservatory. Alternatively, in keeping with the area’s literary history, while away the hours in our small library before enjoying a drink in the sumptuous lounge. Take advantage of The Academy's ideal location – just 10 minutes’ walk from Covent Garden’s boutique shops, The West End’s notorious theatres and Soho’s bustling nightlife. We are a short walk to the tube stations of Goodge Street (Northern Line), or Tottenham Court Road (Central Line). For the Eurostar, London St Pancras is just a 5 minute taxi ride or 15 minutes’ walk for the Eurostar is just a 5 minute taxi ride or a 15 minute walk. The Academy provides easy access to all London’s major Airports. The Academy is a Grade II listed building (and, as such, does not have an elevator - all rooms are only accessible by stairs!). All guests receive a 50% discount on parking at Bloomsbury Square Car Park.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Academy in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel and nice location however, the road can be too busy
Weekend break in London
Great location to Covent Garden and Camden Town.
Staff very friendly. Would recommend.