This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Riverside Hotel Branston Burton Upon Trent near Derby sits in the Staffordshire village of Branston on the banks of the River Trent on the outskirt of Burton upon Trent with easy access to Derby via the A38 and Uttoxeter via the A50. The Riverside Hotel has its own private island, coarse fishing rights and moorings. The Riverside Hotel is a firm favourite with locals and visitors alike and you can be assured of a very warm welcome and excellent hospitality.
The Riverside Hotel is the perfect place from which to explore the historic brewing town, ancient buildings, magnificent gardens, numerous tourist attractions and natural beauty of the area. For the more adventurous there is an array of outdoor pursuits and sporting activities suitable for visitors of all ages. The Hotel has a large car park. Hotel now has SKY packages in rooms
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Riverside in Burton on Trent are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet