- 28 guest reviews
"Beautiful hotel in a great location. Very pleasant and helpful staff...."
"I stayed at the hotel for two nights and was completely delighted with the experience. The room was very quiet, even though I faced onto the..."
"Although this hotel is part of a group of 18 hotels it has something of the feel of a free-standing family-owned hotel, which worked for me...."
"Exceeded our expectations, really luxurious room which was really quiet, even though it was at the front near the road. Staff were very help..."
"When we return to London, I shall not hesitate in booking this hotel again. Room, food & the staff are fantastic, nothing is too much troubl..."
About the hotel
You will hardly believe that you are located near Covent Garden, West End theatres and adjacent to the British Museum - or for that matter, close to London's financial. This beautiful four star townhouse hotel overlooks a private and secluded garden - yet within moments you can enjoy all of the wonderful sights and pleasures that London has to offer. Dedicated to providing business and leisure guests with outstanding personal service, exceptional comfort and every modern convenience this intimate boutique hotel is proud of its AA Four-Star Deluxe, English Tourist Board Five Silver Crown and 'Best Floral Hotel in London' awards.
The Montague's charm and relaxing décor coupled with the service accolades benefit business and holiday clients alike. The fully air-conditioned luxurious guest rooms and deluxe suites engender a feeling of a fine country hotel located on a quiet side street. The beautifully appointed conservatories and wood deck are ideal for summer barbeques and al fresco dining as well as regular live jazz entertainment overlooking a secluded private garden square. For the summer months The Montague on the Gardens offers Al Fresco Dining. This includes both The Terrace and Garden Grill - a peaceful and secluded, open-air space in the heart of the city, overlooking the sculptures in the gardens of the Bedford Estate. The Garden Grill is the ultimate in al fresco dining, featuring a selection of mouth-watering à la carte dishes and barbecues cooked from the grill. With the tantalising aromas from the sizzling grill and the unique and beautiful surroundings dining al fresco at The Garden Grill, the perfect summer venue, is an experience to remember. Bookings for 10 people or more carry separate terms - the hotel will contact you directly to advise.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel in a great location.
Very pleasant and helpful staff.
A Peaceful escape in the centre of London
I stayed at the hotel for two nights and was completely delighted with the experience.
The room was very quiet, even though I faced onto the road. The staff were friendly and very efficient from reception, concierge, housekeeper and bar staff. Extra special efforts for my comfort were made since I was suffering from a broken foot. I am returning again in the summer to enjoy the garden and the proximity to London's Theatreland.