- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Your normal hotel but with road parking, for that reason I would not stay there again. The official hotel car park across the road was unatt..."
"Lovely stay all good, only problem was the small car park had to wait until non residents had left, that meant we had to stay up later than..."
"Very friendly front staff. Room clean tidy and would appear to have been recently refurbished. Slightly let down by the breakfast which was..."
"Very pleasant stay, comfortable room very clean and nicely furnished, best hotel breakfast I've had in a long time...."
"A lovely little hotel with friendly staff. Top notch...."
About the hotel
The Best Western Guide Post Hotel is perfectly located for business and leisure trips to the City of Bradford and the surrounding areas of Leeds, Halifax and Huddersfield. Located a short drive from the city centre and also giving easy access to and from the M62 motorway, junction 26. All rooms are spacious and offer en-suite bathrooms, tea/coffee making facilities, LCD TV and a business desk with complimentary WiFi.
The Best Western Guide Post also has a restaurant which is open daily serving a selection of Yorkshire dishes. If you prefer something a little more relaxed bar meals are also available in the hotels bar area with Sky Sports.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 19/11/2011 to 31/12/2022 - *Check Restaurant availability & breakfast times before booking* *May have functions at hotel, please request a quiet room* *Restaurant closes at 4pm Sun, Sandwiches can be pre-ordered for arrival* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Road parking only
Your normal hotel but with road parking, for that reason I would not stay there again.
The official hotel car park across the road was unattended, had no barrier or other security features.
Lovely stay all good, only problem was the small car park had to wait until non residents had left, that meant we had to stay up later than normal before we could park our car.