- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"Very friendly receptionist who very kindly moved our booking to a rear room rather than the one allocated as that one was overlooking the mo..."
"The room was immaculate when I first checked in, however on the second night when I returned to the room the towels had been changed and the..."
"We just needed an overnight stay to break a journey. The hotel was ideally placed for us, and we arrived at the funeral well rested. Would s..."
"Room 010 smelt of stale urine but the staff found a replacement that was fine...."
"Enjoyed my stay. Staff very pleasant..."
About the hotel
Days Inn Michaelwood has direct access to the M5 motorway (only 1 mile from Junction 14). ITS PERFECT TO BREAK THAT TEDIOUS M5 JOURNEY. The Hotel offers a quiet peaceful nights sleep for those visiting Bristol or surrounding area.
Our rooms offer a high level of comfort & facilities yet the price is that of a budget hotel. Nearby attractions include Cheltenham Racecourse, Gloucester Docks, Cattle Country - The Barn , Berkeley Castle, Woodchester Mansion, Slimbridge Wildfowl Trust and Cribbs Causeway Shopping Centre. Free unlimited wi-fi & free parking facilities when you book this hotel.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Days Inn Michaelwood - M5
Very friendly receptionist who very kindly moved our booking to a rear room rather than the one allocated as that one was overlooking the motorway service station.
The room was immaculate when I first checked in, however on the second night when I returned to the room the towels had been changed and the bed made, however there was still a dirty cup by the bed.