- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"A fuctional room which was what we needed for a one night stop over...."
"Alcohol was very expensive when after a long drive you want to wind down with a quick drink and cigarette. I went to go outside for a cigare..."
"The accommodation was adequate for one nights stay and the breakfast we bought was enough to keep us going for the remainder of our journey...."
"Hotel was difficult to find - we drove around the car park 3 times before realizing it was up a path behind the main services building. Hote..."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. At the delightful Membury Days Inn we offer guests smart, comfortable, quiet and spacious bedrooms. Rooms are modern and contemporary, all are en-suite with a bath and shower option.
Every room features a complimentary drinks tray, trouser press, hairdryer, in room telephone and internet access with BT Openzone WiFi. Start your day indulging in our delicious, generous Continental breakfast. There is also access to Eat Inn, Burger King, K. F. C, Coffee Primo if your peckish, and WHSmiths. Access from the East Bound, Hotel situated on the West Bound, Free parking in the Main Carpark on site
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Days Inn Membury
A fuctional room which was what we needed for a one night stop over.
Get what you pay for
Alcohol was very expensive when after a long drive you want to wind down with a quick drink and cigarette.
I went to go outside for a cigarette with my bottle of beer and was told I was not allowed to walk outside with the bottle, yet people were walking in with crates of beer !. As for the facilities, get what you pay for, TV was small and 2 dead flies in my bath, other than that, value for money