- 55 guest reviews
"The hotel was nice enough, stayed for one night as we had an activity planned nearby the next day. Pool area was nice enough, never had dinn..."
"Hotel is in a good central location to town. Our original room was very small however not a problem being moved on request. The linen was sp..."
"We stayed in this hotel for a few nights while we discovered the town of Pitlochry. The management staff were very welcoming and a great hel..."
"Lovely weekend break - room a bit tired - needs upgraded - tv very small, toilet roll very thin but cooked food at breakfast hot and brought..."
"Room and bathroom spotless, crisp white ironed sheets on bed. The view from the room was great. Sorry we didn't have a meal as we had lunch..."
About the hotel
Traditional Scottish Hotel, located in the centre of picturesque Pitlochry and in walking distance of Train & Bus Stations. Free Car Parking, Free use of Swimming Pool & Leisure Club. Choice of Single, Double, Twin, Family or Executive Rooms.
All have splendid views over the Perthshire Hills. Choice of Dining in the Faskally Restaurant featuring 'Scottish' Menus or MacNabs Bistro
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Feels old fashioned but nice.
The hotel was nice enough, stayed for one night as we had an activity planned nearby the next day.
Pool area was nice enough, never had dinner (though prices did seem high), had breakfast the next day and it was okay, cooked breakfast was disappointing. Would stay again if in the area.
Hotel is in a good central location to town.
Our original room was very small however not a problem being moved on request. The linen was spotless but could not say same for decor. The entire hotel is badly needing refurbished. I would not stay here again or recommend. There are many bed and breakfast accommodations available in the town which are modern, clean and better value for money.