- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"The hotel was in a good location, right by the shopping centre. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was a good size with..."
"We stayed at the hotel as two couples and we paid £150 per double room for 2 nights (fri/sat) with breakfast. compared to the other hotels t..."
"The room was comfortable but could do with a little work which is in the process at the moment. Only downfall is due to the work being carri..."
"I booked this hotel the day before I stayed. It was the perfect location for the Motorpoint Arena, where we were visiting. It was also withi..."
"Lovely stay and very close to the area of Cardiff we were visiting..."
About the hotel
Well-placed with its Prime City Centre location directly opposite the Motorpoint Arena (formerly the Cardiff International Arena), adjacent to the St. David's Shopping Complex and just 5 minutes walk from The Millennium Stadium, Cardiff Castle the Central Train Station and one of the main business districts Callaghan Square. The Park Inn offers classic and modern rooms as well as upgraded Business Friendly rooms with a host of amenities which include free WIFI in all public areas and rooms, flat-screen TV, tea/coffee facilities, power showers and laptop safes.
The Red Bar and Grill within the hotel offers a wide range of gourmet burgers, succulent steaks and a variety of fresh salads. A choice of fine wine and speciality Cocktails including our signature Golden Mojito are served in a modern stylish bar. Car parking available on site (charges apply)
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Good all round hotel
The hotel was in a good location, right by the shopping centre.
All the staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was a good size with everything you needed including a plug socket by the bed. (One of my pet gripes when there isn't one). The building was very nice and clean. I would stay here again.
Great location, no taxis were required, value for money is great.
We stayed at the hotel as two couples and we paid £150 per double room for 2 nights (fri/sat) with breakfast.
compared to the other hotels this was the best price with a good location and cheapest parking i could find at £12 per 24 hours. The rooms were what you'd expect and had all essentials you could need, hangers, hair dryer, iron and iron board. My boyfriend was ill one morning and they let me plate him up a breakfast and take it to the room, which some hotels would umm and arr if that was allowed. The breakfast was absolutely gorgeous and had a really good variety. In addition, we were right next to the music arena (forgot the name) but we didn't hear a thing. You step outside and you are by the big st davids shopping mall as well as mill lane with all the lovely restaurants and bars, then just round the corner is st marys street, a long street filled with clubs and bars. No taxis needed meaning more money on food, shopping and cocktails. Really great stay thank you.