This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Woolpack Hotel Beckington near Bath is located in the Somerset village of Beckington only a few miles from Bath and Frome via the A36. The Woolpack Hotel, according to local tradition, was built as three cottages in 1581 and is situated in the pretty village of Beckington. By the time The Woolpack began its life as a coaching inn in the 1500s, fulling mills were established all along the banks of the River Frome and the cottage industry of spinning and weaving was thriving.
This traditional country inn perfectly located for exploring the Somerset countryside and surrounding areas as Trowbridge, Bradford-on Avon, Warminster Shepton Mallet and Cathedral City Wells.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet