- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"Delighted with the entire experience, from checking in, the stylish entrance hall up to the bar area. The room was fab, breakfast in the mor..."
"Boutique hotel in old quarter almost right opposite the castle. Upmarket decor and excellent friendly service. Enjoyed our stay with student..."
"Stayed here before and will definitely stay again. Rooms are furnished to a high standard, good showers, comfy beds and big teles, everythin..."
"The staff on reception were friendly and helpful, the room spacious and clean, the loo seat needed a repair but otherwise all good. The lift..."
"Overall very good hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Booked in advance and the rates were very similar to last minute rates...."
About the hotel
Located in a quiet area of Nottingham City Centre adjacent to Nottingham Castle, the St James Hotel is just a 10 minute walk from Nottingham train station and within a short drive of the M1 making the hotel a perfect choice for business and leisure travellers. The hotel has recently completed a full refurbishment program of both bedrooms and public areas and we now offer a design-led finish unique to the city. Parking is available next door to the hotel in the NCP car park priced at a discounted price of £11 for 24 hours (please present ticket to the hotel reception for discount).
Full buffet breakfast is served in Number Six and a discounted price is available at the booking stage. From 12pm to close a selection of hearty hot and cold dishes are available in Number Six or in the comfort of your room. Our 'Dine Around' scheme also enables our guests to eat in a choice of five local restaurants and charge back to their hotel room account. All rooms are en-suite, FREE wifi is available to all guests and we operate a non-smoking policy throughout.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/03/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Bookings of 6 rooms or more carry different terms & conditions. A card pre-authorisation/cash deposit will be required on check-in to guarantee against any additional charges that may be incurred. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Delighted with the entire experience, from checking in, the stylish entrance hall up to the bar area.
The room was fab, breakfast in the morning was a selection across all tastes so i tried it all. Must go back again soon.
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, your comments are very much appreciated. We have worked very hard to create an individually styled boutique hotel, so as you may appreciate it is especially rewarding to receive such wonderful feedback. I will of course pass your comments on to the rest of my team here at the St James Hotel.
Once again, many thanks for your fantastic review and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.
Lovely boutique hotel in great location
Boutique hotel in old quarter almost right opposite the castle.
Upmarket decor and excellent friendly service. Enjoyed our stay with student son and will return.