- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Evening meal was very good,the accommodation was very good,The Breakfast was very poor tasted like it had been re heated in a microwave (Dry..."
About the hotel
We are a traditional country Inn, with six purpose built en-suite rooms in a separate annex to the Inn. All rooms are non-smoking with both bath and shower. Off street parking is available.
An energizing full English breakfast is served in the restaurant the following morning. The Well dining room is where the Well is to be found along with excellent food. Two (Summer 3) real ales are available and are gravity poured from the cooled cellar. We warmly welcome you (and any dogs) to this relaxing retreat in the heart of the rolling Marlborough Downs.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Breakfast was poor
Evening meal was very good,the accommodation was very good,The Breakfast was very poor tasted like it had been re heated in a microwave (Dry)