- Very Good
- 71 guest reviews
"We attended a wedding at the weekend. An early check in was arranged for us. We were given a room with an adjoining room which was perfect a..."
"Have stayed here few times and every time the stay has been great, This time it was our anniversary (29th Feb), I asked for Champpers for th..."
"Good value for money but a bit tired - very central to centre - room at back so it was very quiet - breakfast was great but evening meal was..."
"Excellent service. Made to feel very welcome. Would particularly like to mention Kym on reception and Gordon the Manager. Excellent food at..."
"Great room, warm, comfy. great breakfast, huge dining room great staff ok Its a huge meandering old building that needs tlc in places it's..."
About the hotel
This city centre hotel has 84 non -smoking en-suite bedrooms and is only minutes walk from all the shops, theatres, Concert Hall and the Beautiful walks round the River Tay. All rooms are fully modernised with TV, tea making facilities, telephone and central heating. There is free WiFi in the public areas.
Take dinner in our Adam Restaurant or Bar Supper in Reids Bar where excellent local produce is served by our friendly, helpful staff. There are 34 different choices on our Breakfast Menu including our new Healthy Living range and traditional Full Scottish Breakfast. In Reids Bar where a large selection of malt whiskies can be found, lunches and suppers are served daily. The hotel is only 45 minutes drive away from Edinburgh.
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/01/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note: When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
We attended a wedding at the weekend.
An early check in was arranged for us. We were given a room with an adjoining room which was perfect as we had an 8yr old boy with us. Very spacious.
Anniversary Long Weekend
Have stayed here few times and every time the stay has been great, This time it was our anniversary (29th Feb), I asked for Champpers for the breakfast table, the staff really made the effort to make the start of our day special.
Can't wait to see outside when finished, great pub over the road and restaurant next door.