- 173 guest reviews
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at pontins it was great value for money,food and entertainment brilliant...."
"Staff - friendly and helpful. Accomodation - basic, clean and good value for money. Food - very good. Management - hopeless. When told the R..."
"We paid extra for a club room but were allocated a standard room on arrival. They changed the room, reluctantly, but we never got the upgrad..."
"this time toilet shower was not working but did get a free upgrade for next hol with them so it helped with the upset but still will go back..."
"We thought that we has booked to go to Pontins in Brean, and when we arrived we were bemused. However I can honestly say that we had an grea..."
About the hotel
Sand Bay Pontins holiday camp was originally opened in 1947 and remained with the company until 1999. Now we are delighted to announce Sand Bay has returned home to Pontins and we are looking forward to welcoming you to the Holiday Park for 2015; with Pontins you can be assured of great entertainment, great accommodation and great facilities! Sand Bay is a strip of coast in North Somerset bordered to the south by Worlebury Hill and to the north by Middle Hope and Sand Point. It lies 2 miles (3.
2 km) north of the seaside resort of Weston-super-Mare, and across the Bristol Channel from South Wales and adjacent to the village of Kewstoke. Set in a beautiful open landscape the grounds of the park are landscaped with plenty of green grass to stroll on and relaxing seating areas.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Bowls , Snooker/Billiards
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 23/04/2014 to 31/12/2020 - ADULTS ONLY A levy charge of £2 is applicable to credit card payments and 50p per debit card transaction. PLEASE NOTE: PONTINS DO NOT ACCEPT VISA ELECTRON PAYMENTS. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
pat and marks stay at pontins weston super mare
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at pontins it was great value for money,food and entertainment brilliant.
June 2016 stay
Some staff were ok, but some were abrupt to say the least, had trouble sleeping in a room with a sky light and no means of blocking out the morning sun in your face, tried an eye mask, but was a huge problem.
Room was not properly clean, found empty coke bottle and generally messy under beds etc, had no water for a day, then a power cut. The line up for food was sooo long, and you were lucky to find a table. Will prob find an alternative next time