- 25 guest reviews
"Off the main road down a half mile long narrow lane, only room for 1 vehicle one way. A lovely old farmhouse very pretty garden. hundreds of..."
"We stayed for 2 nights and it was perfect! Lovely staff and a really nice homely feel, excellent value for money. We definitely recommend th..."
"For a family of 4 we had a very relaxing break. Rod was a wonderful host and made a gorgeous full english breakfast. The children loved the..."
"No TV in room, with children is a must...."
About the hotel
The Accommodation is spacious, clean and comfortable. All newly decorated and welcoming, you will enjoy being woken by the sounds of the Country side. The accommodation consists of: 1 x double En-suite family apartment - £90 per night * - WEF 1 October 2016 £120 for a family of 4 and £100 per couple.
1x Double En-suite - £80 per night. - WEF 1st October 2016 £110 per family of 4 and £90 per couple. both rooms have bunk beds and holds a surcharge of an extra £10 per extra Adult (non for children 16 years and under) until 1st Oct 16 A wide choice of breakfast menu is included in the price. Each room has tea and coffee making facilities and TV. WiFi is also available. Plenty of free parking at the Farm. A maximum of 2 well behaved dogs will be welcome!!
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very Nice quaint old farmhouse.
Off the main road down a half mile long narrow lane, only room for 1 vehicle one way.
A lovely old farmhouse very pretty garden. hundreds of sheep nearby. and chickens, the cockerels would crow to each other in the morning. Shower on suite modern. Big full English breakfast served by the owner very pleasant and chatty fellow called Rod. We enjoyed every minute of the 2 nights we stayed.
Amazing country b&b
We stayed for 2 nights and it was perfect.
Lovely staff and a really nice homely feel, excellent value for money. We definitely recommend this b&b