- 30 guest reviews
"Rob was a great host and his full English breakfast was superb. A very quiet and relaxing place, with plenty of attractions nearby...."
"Great time was had by the family. Rooms were second to none, we spent most of the time in the beaches but it was like coming home when we we..."
"We arrived and were immediately made to feel welcome. Rod was helpful and friendly the kids enjoyed the open spaces and rope swing. The chic..."
"We had a great time, nice and peaceful, off the beaten track, large room and very amenable host. Modern bathroom with lovely shower, breakfa..."
"Fantastic weekend away. Rod was very welcoming and although we arrived late due to bad weather and heavy traffic, this was not a problem. Th..."
About the hotel
The Accommodation is spacious, clean and comfortable. All newly decorated and welcoming, you will enjoy being woken by the sounds of the Country side. The accommodation consists of: 1 x double En-suite family apartment - £90 per night * 1x Double En-suite - £80 per night.
* The Family apartment has 2 futons and holds a surcharge of an extra £10 per extra Adult (non for children 12 years and under) A wide choice of breakfast menu is included in the price. Each room has tea and coffee making facilities. WiFi is also available. Plenty of free parking at the Farm. Book for 3 nights and get the fourth night free!
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Belhuish Farm B&B in Lulworth, Wareham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely location and fantastic host
Rob was a great host and his full English breakfast was superb.
A very quiet and relaxing place, with plenty of attractions nearby.
Great farm / B&B with character!
Great time was had by the family.
Rooms were second to none, we spent most of the time in the beaches but it was like coming home when we went back to the accommodation. Rob the owner was great at cooking breakfast and the kids had a whale of a time. The room had two rooms, with a sky tv and bunk beds in one and a double bed in the other, with an attached shower and wash room.