- 17 guest reviews
"An old farmhouse modernised to to an excellent standard. The room and en suite was very clean and well presented. The host was very pleasant..."
"How to relax in the countryside...."
"Upon arrival we were greeted by a slightly confused Rod who unfortunately was unaware of our booking (admin error). Thankfully he did have a..."
"Off the main road down a half mile long narrow lane, only room for 1 vehicle one way. A lovely old farmhouse very pretty garden. hundreds of..."
"We stayed for 2 nights and it was perfect! Lovely staff and a really nice homely feel, excellent value for money. We definitely recommend th..."
About the hotel
The Accommodation is spacious, clean and comfortable. All newly decorated and welcoming, you will enjoy being woken by the sounds of the Country side. The accommodation consists of: 1 x double En-suite family apartment - £90 per night * - WEF 1 October 2016 £120 for a family of 4 and £100 per couple.
1x Double En-suite - £80 per night. - WEF 1st October 2016 £110 per family of 4 and £90 per couple. both rooms have bunk beds and holds a surcharge of an extra £10 per extra Adult (non for children 16 years and under) until 1st Oct 16 A wide choice of breakfast menu is included in the price. Each room has tea and coffee making facilities and TV. WiFi is also available. Plenty of free parking at the Farm. A maximum of 2 well behaved dogs will be welcome!!
- Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
An old farmhouse modernised to to an excellent standard.
The room and en suite was very clean and well presented. The host was very pleasant and affable and cooked an excellent bespoke breakfast.
Belhuish Farm B&B
How to relax in the countryside.