This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Barn House/Lodge is a 17th century Barn Converstion situated in the village os Shaw, Witlshire. , located 15 minutes by car from Bath City centre. The accommodation is to a luxury standard with en-suite rooms catering for the single traveller to families.
Located 2 miles from Marco Pierre White's Pear Tree Inn and 4 miles from the Muddy Duck at Monkton Farleigh, the Barn House and Lodge is perfectly situated if you prefer the country feel rather then the hustle bustle of Bath city centre. The local village pub , the golden fleece, serving good country food is situated approx 0. 8 miles from the lodge. Stonar Independant school and equestrian centre is also situated 2 miles from the accommodation.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/02/2014 to 29/02/2016 - There will be a 2% surcharge levied all all card bookings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
No reviews yet