- 10 guest reviews
"Excellent accommodation very clean and comfortable. Made very welcome by "mary " breakfast everything you want from fresh fruit to fully coo..."
"Lovely guest house overlooking the sea. Stayed in the top room for a week, nice and clean. Family room so plenty of space. Nothing was too m..."
"Needed accommodation at short notice and booked this guest house. I found a gem, lovely friendly people with great food and great location i..."
"A very warm welcome. Landlady, Mary was an absolute diamond. Nothing was too much trouble. Fabulous food and plenty of it. Good on-suite fac..."
"Very warm welcome on arrival,very pleasant stay will be going again...."
About the hotel
A pleasant and friendly family-run guest house right on the seafront in Weymouth bay, Lichfield House Guest House has provided lodgings for holiday makers and business travellers alike for many years. With comfortable and calming rooms including a dining room and en-suites, we hope you will find your stay to be as relaxing and restorative as Weymouth bay's lapping waves just a stone's throw away. We offer comfortable beds and full English breakfasts.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 22/05/2015 to 31/05/2024 - One night payment will be taken as a deposit and is non refundable . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Well needed break
Excellent accommodation very clean and comfortable.
Made very welcome by "mary " breakfast everything you want from fresh fruit to fully cooked breakfast every thing you could require. Very clean room comfortable beds and clean bathroom . Overall excellent accommodation
Friendly guest house
Lovely guest house overlooking the sea.
Stayed in the top room for a week, nice and clean. Family room so plenty of space. Nothing was too much for Mary the owner, she was lovely. On road parking available after 6pm.