- Very Good
- 135 guest reviews
"Car Parking is free if ticket validated , There is confusion over parking area as hotel on a complex shared and limited spaces, Hotel is gra..."
"A thoroughly good experience, although we did not sample breakfast at the hotel. It was a lovely morning and we enjoyed a walk around the wa..."
"Excellent place with extremely helpful and friendly staff. Best Travelodge I have stayed in..."
"Room small very hard pillows..."
"The travel lodge was very clean and tidy, with a nice size bedroom, the only complaint was that the pillows were quite hard, but great value..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located within a short distance of Cardiffs key attractions, the Travelodge Cardiff Atlantic Wharf Hotel is ideally situated to explore the best of the Welsh capital. The Millennium Stadium and St Davids Shopping Centre are a must visit as well as an vast array of other local attractions including the Wales Millennium Centre where visitors can take in a theatre production or an art exhibition all less than half a mile away. Mermaid Quay and Techniquest are also within walking distance from the hotel.
History lovers will enjoy a trip to the National Museum of Wales or Cardiff Castle, both just 1. 5 miles. Nearby transport links include Cardiff Central train station, Central bus station and Cardiff International Airport. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with the Travelodge Dreamer Bed by Sleepeezee, featuring a 958 pocket sprung mattress, a cosy 10. 5 tog duvet and four plump pillows, so you can be sure of a great nights sleep. For those guests using a Sat Nav, please enter the street name Hemmingway Road. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Wales by night.
Car Parking is free if ticket validated , There is confusion over parking area as hotel on a complex shared and limited spaces, Hotel is grand and big and good location to city , I chose to eat on complex as there are restaurants in 2 mins of hotel with good deals.
It was a 1 night stay and it did what it said and had no issues with hotel.
Travelodge Atlantic Wharf
A thoroughly good experience, although we did not sample breakfast at the hotel.
It was a lovely morning and we enjoyed a walk around the waterfront, and a meal in one of the many other restaurants.