- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"I recommend this hotel to everyone. Clean room, friendly staffs. Nearby town centre...."
"The accommodation was very much as expected and great value for money. We had a family room and it was basic but clean and comfortable. The..."
"As expected from a travelodge stay . Room was fine but didn't expect the road noise . Ask for room off the main road !..."
"Room and bathroom were clean and in excellent condition. Bed was comfortable. Hotel staff were excellent, extremely helpful and friendly. Ho..."
"Room up to usual Travelodge standard. Helpful staff pointed out on road parking. Lack of plug sockets at bed head meant furniture needed to..."
About the hotel
If you're looking to visit this southern coastal town, Bournemouth Travelodge is centrally situated, within easy reach of the town centre as well as the seafront. Just a mile from the town centre and Bournemouth train station, access is also available via Bournemouth Airport (8 miles). The convenient location provides easy to access to the Adventure Wonderland and Monkey World for fun family days out.
Other attractions include the Oceanarium, while the pier and beach are under a mile and a half away, making this hotel ideal for tourists. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Wednesday 5 August 2015 to Thursday 6 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyed my stay
I recommend this hotel to everyone.
Clean room, friendly staffs. Nearby town centre.
It wasn't obvious from the booking that breakfast wasn't included in the booking price, so when we came down to breakfast we had to pay before we could eat.
This happened to quite a few other guests who were staying. Breakfast was served on some tables by reception near the front entrance of the hotel. It was ok, but quite canteen-like.
We also had to pay for parking in the hotel car-park, which wasn't highlighted before we made the booking. This should be made explicit to customers before you pay, so that you know there are extra payments you will need to make when you arrive at the hotel.
We were also woken up at 4am by a group of girls singing either outside the hotel or inside one of the rooms (it was hard to tell).