- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"The staff at this Travelodge are the most helpful and polite Travelodge staff of any Travelodge I have stayed at, nothing was to much troubl..."
"Fantastic stay loved the location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would stay again...."
"Hotel was clean and comfortable and I recommend it, a couple of faults that I found with it was, firstly the windows do not open wide enough..."
"Room/hotel basic clean etc as expected, room very warm and stuffy, expensive, not good value as breakfast was extra. Car park is underground..."
"Brilliant and thank you..."
About the hotel
Bucket and spades at the ready? At our Bournemouth hotel you're a short walk from the lovely beach of this Victorian seaside resort, known for its buzzing nightlife, and attractions like the Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and the Oceanarium. Walk along the beach to Hengistbury Head for stunning coastal views and find tons of fun at the Coastal Activity Centre in nearby Boscombe. Enjoy great days out at nearby Monkey World and Paultons Family Theme Park.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to the town centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Christchurch Rd Bournemouth
The staff at this Travelodge are the most helpful and polite Travelodge staff of any Travelodge I have stayed at, nothing was to much trouble for them from giving advice on bus times to searching for a fan to put in our room.
Food was not the Ritz but was of good quality and best of all edible. Breakfast was as good as any we have had anywhere and reasonably priced, £8.00 for as much as you can eat. We will stay again when in Bournemouth.
Fantastic stay loved the location.
Very friendly and helpful staff. Would stay again.