- Very Good
- 162 guest reviews
"Ideally situated 5 minutes walk from the city centre and only £6 for 24 hour parking, this was the perfect venue for our overnight stay. The..."
"Room was clean and basic, however was very stuffy when we arrived and was difficult to get the temperature to cool down. The bed looked comf..."
"Car parking was a faff with the machine not working. A little delay in checking in...."
"The Travelodge was excellent in most respects. Staff at reception were particularly helpful. Breakfast was top class. The big letdown was th..."
"Lovely spcious room, brilliant location. Only one small minor comment some mould in bathroom..."
About the hotel
Close to the ancient Roman Baths, the Bath Waterside hotel is a great base for exploring this magical city and the Mendip hills beyond. It's at the quieter, leafier end of town, 10 minutes' stroll from Bath University. You'll be ideally placed for the Jane Austen Centre, the Pump House and lots of grand, Regency-era shopping streets.
Bath Spa station is on your doorstep, while Bristol Airport is just 19 miles away. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to the town centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly staff, clean but tired room, thankful for fan
Ideally situated 5 minutes walk from the city centre and only £6 for 24 hour parking, this was the perfect venue for our overnight stay.
The staff were all very friendly, the hotel was clean but could do with a refurb, furniture was well worn, but bed was comfortable. Only issue was the room was boiling, even with the windows open. This is obviously a problem as there was a desk fan in the room on arrival, but not ideal having to sleep with the window open, because of the traffic noise, and a fan running all night makes more noise. Please refurbish and add air con.
Don't let the bed fool you.
Room was clean and basic, however was very stuffy when we arrived and was difficult to get the temperature to cool down.
The bed looked comfortable, and the hotel had an information flyer about their supposedly super comfy mattresses, however, this turned out to be deceiving, although it was sufficient for a 1 night stay. Nice fluffy towels in the bathroom, tea and coffee facilities in the room and a working TV, so not bad value for money, but have had better comfort levels in Premier Inns.