- Very Good
- 195 guest reviews
"Close to city centre with only £6 for 24 hours parking. Slow check in as only one person available, but service good..."
"The hotel is so convenient to walk into the city centr. Quiet position. Not easy to find with sat nav. Mor coffee could have been provided...."
"A biscuit with the tea and coffee facilities would have been nice, but overall it was very clean...."
"Stayed 1 night bank holiday weekend. Reception very polite and helpful. Room was fresh and clean. Convenient location - short walk to Bath a..."
"The hotel is very well situated about 20 mins from the City Centre. It is quiet and on the banks of the river. Every member of the team show..."
About the hotel
A well located place to stay, Bath Waterside is perfect for guests looking to enjoy Bath or visiting relatives within the beautiful city. The hotel is only a mile from Bath bus station and Bath Spa train station, and also offers easy access to Bristol Airport (29 miles). Close to the heart of the city, the famous historic Roman Baths are less than a mile away.
Guests can soak up more of Bath’s unique history at the Jane Austen Centre and the American Museum, both within a couple of miles. As such, this hotel is well suited for passing visitors and tourists. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great nights sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Close to city centre with only £6 for 24 hours parking.
Slow check in as only one person available, but service good
The hotel is so convenient to walk into the city centr.
Quiet position. Not easy to find with sat nav. Mor coffee could have been provided. Only enough for two cups. Staff friendly. Especially Dom who looked after us In the. evening for a nightcap.