- Very Good
- 152 guest reviews
"Not a small unexpected cost on arrival. Not booked through Travelodge site (TripAdvisor/Laterooms) so dog stay was very costly for someone o..."
"A very clean and comfortable hotel that is very good value for money. The staff were all very helpful and friendly and made us feel welcome..."
"Very clean and nice helpful staff. Good location - easy to get to from that station. It wasn't cheap as chips but ok value for money for a m..."
"Travelodge Bristol Mitchell Lane...."
"Good for the price...."
About the hotel
Our Bristol Central Mitchell Lane hotel is a great place to soak up the unique laid-back charm of Bristol city centre, with the Fleece Theatre and Temple Church close by. It's ideal for river walks and bridge views, too. Wander through Castle Park with its ruined church and scented herb garden, shop for treats at Harvey Nicks, and explore the bohemian blend of shops at Old Market - all within a few minutes' walk.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to city centre location, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Little empathy with customer, otherwise good
Not a small unexpected cost on arrival.
Not booked through Travelodge site (TripAdvisor/Laterooms) so dog stay was very costly for someone on a budget. The attitude from the receptionist came across as, well it's gotta be paid so tough. Attitude improved later, but not a great start. The accommodation was really clean and fresh with good amenities. There was an on-site café/restaurant which looked really nice but we didn't use it. Woken up early by building works over the road but that obviously wasn't Travelodge's fault. Would use again but would not be able to bring the dog.
Travelodge Bristol Mitchell Lane
A very clean and comfortable hotel that is very good value for money.
The staff were all very helpful and friendly and made us feel welcome from the second we arrived to the second we left.