- Very Good
- 181 guest reviews
"It took an age to get checked in and quite a queue built up even as I was being sorted. This followed into breakfast where stocks were not b..."
"The room was lovely, the bed was incredibly comfy. The shower was great too, but no toiletries were provided which would have been nice as I..."
"Nice and basic hotel, great location for the city center and buses...."
"Good value especially breakfast but bread for toasting was much too thin. A small piece of soap in the bathroom would be appreciated as not..."
"First time we have stayed at this hotel and we found the staff very helpful and very friendly. Only negative comments we have is that the fi..."
About the hotel
Located just 7 miles from Bristol Airport and less than half a mile from Bristol Temple Meads train station, Bristol Central Mitchell Lane Hotel is ideal for those wanting to stay close to main transport links and attractions in this thriving city. Set your sights on some serious shopping at Cabbot Circus Shopping Centre, located 0. 5 miles away, or visit the Floating Harbour – a modern take on the 18th century dockland area featuring many bars and restaurants and also the SS Great Britain.
For families looking for a fun day out, discover Bristol Zoo, just 2. 3 miles away. Alternatively, you can explore the natural beauty of the Downs, 2. 5 miles away. The hotel has been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a good night’s sleep. Due to the city centre location, as you might expect, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Bristol Mitchell Lane
New Travelodge No Improvement
It took an age to get checked in and quite a queue built up even as I was being sorted.
This followed into breakfast where stocks were not being monitored for replenishment. It was worse the 2nd morning when another guest was waiting over 10 minutes for cold milk for cereal and almost no tables were cleared of used crockery. The person stocking was the same one trying to clear up and she also had to man reception when the person originally there was 'walking the hotel for quality review purposes' so I couldn't get an invoice.
It would also help if hairdryers were in rooms or made available on request.
In this day and age I'm also surprised there was no digital TV available in the rooms.