"A lot of basic ammentities you would expect from a hotel were missing like a decent shower and toiletries...."
"A lot of money for a two star hotel...."
About the hotel
Ideally situated on the East Cliff of Bournemouth, the Majestic Hotel is a short stroll from the beautiful golden sandy beaches and the bay itself which offers stunning views of the coastline. We're also conveniently located within walking distance of the shopes and seaside attractions. Within the Hotel of an evening, you are welcome to dine in our Restaurant choosing from our Table d'Hôte menu, enjoy the varied entertainment on offer in our Bar and Ballroom or simply relax in our comfortable, tastefully decorated lounges, public areas or snooker room.
We also boast an outside terrace and swimming pool, perfect for spending those warm summer evenings. Weather your visit is for business or pleasure, you're assured of a warm welcome and friendly service at the Majestic Hotel.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 09/04/2013 to 04/04/2016 - Please be aware that on-site parking is charged at a rate of £5 per day. Parking is subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be prebooked. Alternatively, street parking is also available. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Only booked for dropping of bournemouth uni student
I would never stay here again.
Breakfast was as low budget as you can get. Ham and eggs consists of a cold slice of precooked ham and hard poached eggs over cold toast.. Rooms were clean but no toiletries .and you had to pay for these if you wanted them .. baulked at the prices. Check it out if you do not believe me. We paid £230 for bed and breakfast for 2 rooms .. 3 adults... We stayed in London a couple of weeks ago and paid £106 for bed only but beautiful hotel just off trafalgar square and very posh. Think maybe coach tour people get a better deal, but do not use as a temporary one off stop.
worst hotel ive ever stayed in
grotty hotel had to pay £5 to park car in hotel carpark drinks were different prices every time we bought one room was disgusting paint falling off everywhere no flooring in bathroom damp on ceilings toilet was rotten and room was so dated and in desperate need of refurb didnt even get asked when we handed are key in had we enjoyed our stay.
breakfast was ok not much of it but no meeting and greeting to seat you then we were told we were in somebody elses seat that had been there the day before but didnt have reserved on it
overall i think the hotel should be a 1 star and alot cheaper in price