This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Freshly renovated we have a selection of rooms available from doubles to family rooms. All rooms are en-suite, with tea and coffee making facilities, and freeview TV. Located inside a traditional country pub where we serve good food, ales, snacks and range of spirits.
We serve traditional pub food as well as some special meals. Our menu also changes weekly so there's always something new! A warm atmosphere awaits and we also offer a carvery every Sunday, which is very popular! Pets are welcome, we also have a lovely Border Collie of our own who is very friendly! Close to many attractions, including royal Bath spa, Glastonbury Festival and Bath showgrounds. Also close to Longleat, Monkey World, Bristol Zoo and many seaside resorts. Close to Bristol Airport. There is a large car park which is free of charge to use.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet