- 11 guest reviews
"Wonderful situation, beautiful accommodation, good food, friendly, efficient staff. We can't wait to go back...."
"The hotel was amazing. Myself and my partner were attending a wedding and both loved the stay. the food was really good, the hotel staff wer..."
"We were guests at a wedding reception held here. The accommodation was good, quiet and peaceful, views of fields and sheep. Didn't try the s..."
"A lovely hotel, with friendly staff..."
"Excellent service all round...."
About the hotel
Nestled in the heart of Clogher Valley where style and elegance meets country hospitality, this idyllic 17th Century House offers a haven of tranquillity. A warm welcome awaits you in the charming William and Mary listed house set among meandering streams and winding country roads. Offering our guests the finest tradition and Irish hospitality, superb cuisine and lavish surroundings that will ensure your visit is a memorable one.
Corick House Hotel is a 4*, award winning hotel, bringing you back in time with period style, where you can escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life with breath taking views of the valleys and mountains. Corick House Hotel boasts 43 bedrooms and luxurious suites, nine of which are situated in the original Georgian house and decorated in period style, just as one would expect from a fine country house. The remainder of the rooms and suites are located in the new wing of the hotel and offer modern design and comfort. All 43 spacious guest rooms and suites have been individually designed and decorated to an exceptional standard, giving a classically luxurious edge, with stunning views of the gardens, valleys and local countryside. Our rooms are fully equipped to ensure your maximum comfort, including multi-channel TV and Radio, wireless broadband, hairdryer, trouser press, direct dial telephone and a complimentary beverage tray. Corick House Hotel has scoped several prestigious industry awards from recognised bodies such as Taste of Ulster, Flavour of Tyrone – Good Food Circle and We Care Gate to Plate Award. We are committed to delivering excellence in all aspects of food preparation, service, quality of produce and hospitality. We pride ourselves on sourcing and using fresh local produce in our dishes, bringing a culinary delight to your taste buds. The many guests who return again and again bears testimony to the efforts of our chefs and the attentiveness of our staff. Menu options to suit children and those with specific dietary requirements are also available. Sample our award winning cuisine whilst enjoying the open log fires, beautiful surroundings and relaxed atmosphere. We offer fabulous menus created by our Head Chef which have been prepared and cooked by him for your delight. All our food is prepared using the finest local ingredients including Aberdeen Angus beef from our own stock. Our menus are complimented by our extensive cellar, where you can savour the popular brands or delight in something more special. Food served daily until 9. 00pm, Early Bird Menu Monday – Thursday 4. 00pm – 7. 00pm, Sunday Lunch 12. 30pm – 3. 00pm. SPA OPENING EARLY 2014
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2013 to 30/11/2013 - Spa and Leisure facilities opening early 2014 The LateRooms.com rates for Corick House Hotel in Clogher are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful situation, beautiful accommodation, good food, friendly, efficient staff.
We can't wait to go back.
Corrick House is amazing
The hotel was amazing.
Myself and my partner were attending a wedding and both loved the stay. the food was really good, the hotel staff were very pleasnt and the hotel itself is amazing. We both will be back again :)