- Very Good
- 77 guest reviews
"This hotel was really nice, very clean rooms, lovely comfy bed, nice quality furnishings, nice place to stay with a lovely sea view, and my..."
"Comfortable, friendly & great value for money. The only negative, was the heating in the room. Couldn't get it warm enough...."
"Stayed for one night. The hotel was clean and comfortable. I booked room with sea view which was lovely but was disappointed that the balcon..."
"Very pleased with the room, the bed was the best i have ever had. Very clean and a beautiful sea view...."
About the hotel
Situated on Marine Parade, The Shore View Hotel boasts far-reaching views of the English Channel and Eastbourne Pier. The Royal Eastbourne Golf Club is 2 miles from the property. Each room at The Shore View features an en suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, and tea/coffee making facilities.
Guests can enjoy the on-site bar open daily. A hearty breakfast is also served every day. A variety of shops, restaurants, and pubs can be found in Eastbourne town centre, 5 minutes’ walk away. Vibrant Brighton seafront is located 22 miles from the hotel, and Hastings is 30 minutes’ drive away. Full English Breakfast can be added to any reservation at the booking stage for £7. 65 per person.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/12/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Please note a valid credit or debit card is required on arrival, which will be pre-authorised to the value of the reservation, or £20 if you have already paid for your booking in advance. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel, friendly staff, very clean
This hotel was really nice, very clean rooms, lovely comfy bed, nice quality furnishings, nice place to stay with a lovely sea view, and my own seagull that knocks on my window at 8.30am dead on every morning , he was quiet sweet as well, lol, only thing if you get cold easy a extra heater would be good, I'm sure reception have some as I saw one being brought up by the staff, nice place with a lovely central location