- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"good apartment near to center Glasgow..."
"Excellent A******* well recommend anyone staying here..."
"Great value for money in central Leeds. Parking charge a little steep and bed linen could be better, but would certain stay here again...."
About the hotel
Gateway apartments in central Leeds have high-spec furnishings and fittings, with secure on-site parking and free Wi-Fi. Located in central Leeds with contemporary modern apartments. Our spacious serviced apartments in Leeds with a choice of studio, 1 and 2 bedrooms are the perfect alternative for both business and leisure guests.
All apartments have a flat-screen TV with digital channels and DVD player. Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the apartments. The Gateway Apartments in Leeds have been designed with open-plan living in mind – living and dining areas are light and airy. The apartments are minutes from the city centre and all major transport links.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/07/2013 to 31/07/2022 - Valid photo ID / credit card is required. Security deposit may be required. Strictly no smoking and no partying hotel. You will be vacated immediately by our onsite security if there is any nuisance. The LateRooms.com rates for Gateway Serviced Apartments in Leeds are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
good apartment near to center Glasgow
Good amenities, great Wifi but the room was claustrophobic-feeling and smelt of Bombay mix.