- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"This was a wonderful stay , the only down side was the sofa bed was made up when we arrived and we had to unmake it and work out how to put..."
"As a returning customer expectations were already there and generally not disappointed. The apartments provide a great retreat and place to..."
"Good quality hotel offering modern and well equipped self-catering apartments. We were pleased to be allocated three separate rooms, a twin..."
"We booked this last minute as decided to go away in between Christmas and New Year. It was a little mini-break where we just switched off an..."
"When we arrived at the hotel we where amazed at how big it was. The foyer was very grand and even though we had to wait for a few minutes fo..."
About the hotel
Watersmeet, our luxury self-catering apartments, offer stylish, flexible accommodation with kitchen and dining facilities. They provide the perfect solution for a family holiday, a group holiday or a self-sufficient holiday Situated within the hotel complex, our guests can also make use of the hotel's Hydro pool, sauna and steam rooms and for an additional cost, the use of our Spa 6 beauty treatment rooms. The complex also has it's own pub on site, serving meals from 11am to 11pm each day.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2014 to 31/12/2014 - The hotel Restaurant will not be available From the 24th December till 26th December, and the 31st December. The Old boathouse pub will be open, advance bookings are essential Tel 01285 864111 The LateRooms.com rates for Apartments at Cotswold Water Park Four Pillars Hotel in Cirencester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
wonderful. wonderful. wonderful!!!!!!
This was a wonderful stay , the only down side was the sofa bed was made up when we arrived and we had to unmake it and work out how to put it back to a sofa!.
A Great Retreat
As a returning customer expectations were already there and generally not disappointed.
The apartments provide a great retreat and place to relax. The small kitchen has everything you might need. A quick refresh of paintwork and carpets might be a good idea (carpet in hallway of our apartment had an obvious stain). Having said this would still return to use these time and time again. Great to be able to have breakfast in the hotel if wanted to. Highly recommended to give freedom of choice on what you wish to do - gives more options than a hotel room. Opens up the Cotswolds easily to car explorers and plenty of walks too.