- 1 guest reviews
"I have stayed at some nice hotels on Venice Lido before but this was the best.The quality and style of the accommodation was excellent.As a..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Giardinetto, completely renovated in March 2013, is located in the famous island of Lido di Venice which has a fabulous position. Located opposite the Lagoon of Venice, a few minutes from the golden beach of Lido and just 10 minutes by boat from Saint Mark's Square, is the ideal place to spend a holiday with your family and why not with your partner, combining the cultural tourism to a relaxing beach holiday.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - The city tax is not included in the price and due be paid directly in the hotel by the customer at check-out. The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Giardinetto in Venezia are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
What a find on the Lido
I have stayed at some nice hotels on Venice Lido before but this was the best.The quality and style of the accommodation was excellent.As a single traveller you get used to smallish rooms with single beds but not this time.A lovely large room with a kingsize bed,classy neutral decor and new furniture.The bathroom was a decent size with stylish fittings.
The position of the hotel opposite the boat landings stage I thought might have been a bit noisy but it wasn't and was very convenient.I think I was lucky to get such a big room as the hotel was quiet at this time of year and I am sure that other single rooms must be smaller.However with the hotel having been upgraded recently I would think the style would be equally good.Breakfast was a good continental one.Altogether a very satisfactory stay.