This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Benefiting from a privileged position in the city centre, the classic Continental Hotel in Suceava offers tastefully decorated and fully-equipped accommodation. The bright, welcoming façade uncovers an array of spacious interiors. Sip refreshments at the chic bar, sample fine cuisine in the elegant restaurant and unwind on the pretty terrace.
Benefit from the impressive meeting facilities and conduct business in ultimate style. The Continental is an ideal starting point for a tour of the historical centre and entertainment options on offer. Retire to your tastefully decorated and fully-equipped room and enjoy the privacy and tranquility of the surroundings.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In room entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet