- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"The room itself was perfect, clean tidy and warm. The only downside we found was for £72.50 for one night for 2 there was no mention of brea..."
"Surrounding area perfect. Room very small knocked a few things over due to confined space, disabled husband plus dog. Room and bathroom ver..."
"Small room. fridge noisy at night, right next to bed! Accommodation was adequate for one night, but not for longer. NOT luxurious!..."
"Friendly people, room was lovely, although it's supposed to be a luxury place the bedding wasn't, we were all cold even with the extra heate..."
"What a beautiful place to stay! The accommodation had everything we needed. Close to lyme regis and some nice pubs too!..."
About the hotel
The beautifully converted stone barns are in an area of outstanding natural beauty, nestled high on the hill within 100 acres and overlooking the picturesque Axe Valley with views of the Jurassic Coastline and surrounding countryside. There is an on site spa run by Cranberries Hideaway for details of treatments and costs, please call for details The three converted barns retain their rustic charm, whilst providing comfortable and clean accommodation at sensible prices. Each one has been individually designed and furnished with en-suite shower rooms and kitchenette that contains fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery & cutlery.
We provide bed linen and towels in all barns. We welcome behaved pets, we charge £10. 00 for dogs
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
The room itself was perfect, clean tidy and warm.
The only downside we found was for £72.50 for one night for 2 there was no mention of breakfast. Staff that we saw when booking in were friendly but lacked knowledge of which room was for us, the room we booked online had been given to someone else so we ended up in a different one all in all we enjoyed our stay. Just the lack of an offer of breakfast was a let down as we thought it was for bed and breakfast.
Constructive criticism not complaint
Furnishings that match as there was a variety of cheap mismatched items , 2bedsides would be good and a mirror in the bedroom, in the bathroom more storage ie bigger rail and hooks etc as we had to put our things on the floor, bathroom sink far too small, and especially remove the handle on the outside of the door as when you use it to pull the door shut, knuckles get squashed.
Attention to all the small details is needed.