- 2 guest reviews
"Very close to train station. Easy to find. Clean and simple..."
"Booked this hotel very last minute with little battery power left - normally I would only book hotels with good reviews & this one had none..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Du Midi Paris Montparnasse is located in the Montparnasse district, Place Denfert-Rochereau. You get a very nice neighborhood with restaurants, bars, shops and above all a unique service (RER, Metro and bus at the foot of the hotel) for access within minutes to all the attractions of Paris and a direct path to the airports Charles de Gaulle and Orly. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
All rooms are air conditioned and include a flat-screen satellite TV and a small refrigerator. Each has a private bathroom and some have a hydromassage shower and a spa tub. A continental breakfast is available each morning in the dining room of the Hotel du Midi. If you wish, breakfast can be served in your room. Private parking is available on request.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel du Midi Paris Montparnasse in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice and simple
Very close to train station.
Easy to find. Clean and simple
Booked this hotel very last minute with little battery power left - normally I would only book hotels with good reviews & this one had none so wasn't sure what to expect.
We were very pleasantly surprised - approaching from the south there were some awful concrete buildings so I was afraid it would be horrible but when we actually arrived it was lovely - balconies with flowers owverlooking a bustling 'high street' for want of a better word. Great atmospheric cafe/bar 2 doors down & across the road from the metro & RER, a stone's throw from the Catacombes. Staff were friendly & helpful, onsite parking a massive plus & the room was spacious and pleasant, although we did'n't spend any time in it really. Bathroom was fine with great facilities (illuminated magnifying mirror - excellent for applying make-up!). Again, location was great - we walked into the Latin Quarter & found a good cocktail bar. Lucky pick - will definitely return.