- 4 guest reviews
"Service excellent, good communication re arrival times, keys etc. Room fine, if a little small, but as was only in overnight was not a probl..."
"The stay was made pleasurable by the friendliness of the owners which then made the guests friendly; a big advantage for someone travelling..."
"What can I say.. This is a great B+B! We were down for a karting weekend and needed somewhere for 6 blokes to stay. We got a phone call back..."
About the hotel
We are a family run Guest House, with 7 en-suite rooms. We aim to be a home from home and make you very welcome. All our rooms are cosy and well equiped.
Free Internet access is available throughout the building. Access code needs to be requested.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 10/02/2014 to 31/12/2021 - We do not accept children under 2 years of age. We have a total no smoking and no pets policy The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money
Service excellent, good communication re arrival times, keys etc.
Room fine, if a little small, but as was only in overnight was not a problem. Stairs would be an issue for people with limited mobility, as would the shower in the en-suite. Breakfast good & plentiful, owners very friendly.