- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Situated in the middle of Vaci Utca, the main shopping and eating area. Central for both Budha and Pest areas. New hotel with all the Bells..."
About the hotel
"Not just another hotel, it's a lifestyle. . .
" is the motto of the brand new, fantastically located, truly unique 5-star Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace. Dashing luxury and pampering comfort awaits at the 2nd hotel of the world-wide famous, trendy Buddha-Bar concept hotel. It boasts an excellent setting at the foot of the Elisabeth Bridge, in a charming historic building from the 19th century, at the corner of the capital's number-one pedestrian shopping street, Váci utca. 102 first-class rooms, including 27 suites that have been carefully composed with luxurious materials, a unique Asian-Colonial design and the latest in technology, are ready to amaze the demanding guests. Faithful to the brand, a number of exciting dining venues, including the famous Buddha-Bar Restaurant, comprehend to the entire Buddha-Bar experience that is a feast for the senses. The owners of the Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace are Sameer Hamdan and Zuhair Awad, owners and CEOs of Mellow Mood Group.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace in Budapest are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great central location
Situated in the middle of Vaci Utca, the main shopping and eating area.
Central for both Budha and Pest areas.
New hotel with all the Bells and Whistles and high tech gadgets. Stylishly very dark with reds and black which to us made it dark, but only our personal opinion. You may love it. Staff exceedingly helpful
Breakfast as little expensive at 25 euros