- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"A maze of corridors and stairs to get to room 14, but it was worth it. Quaint and quiet, no great view from the window but we didn't spend a..."
"Great friendly staff and superb food..."
"Website states luxury rooms, I thought i paid for a single room at £55 what stated on the website however on arrival there was a sign outsid..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. A nice atmosphere too...."
"How nice to be greeted by a "real" person! Characterful building with staff who clearly enjoy working there. The room was good with all the..."
About the hotel
Family run Hotel established in 1963, situated in the centre of Bridgwater, the Tudor Hotel dates back to 1610 full of charm & character. Built as a bakery and extended over the years the Tudor is currently a busy 100 seater restaurant serving a la carte menu and daily specials board. Famous for our Greek Meze and Fresh Fish Dishes.
Open seven days a week lunchtime & evening. Popular Restaurant & Bar 14 en suite rooms Free Wireless internet access throughout Hotel Private Function Rooms Conference Facilities Weddings Private Parties/Anniversaries Bar 27 open seven days a week Easy access from M5 Junction 23 or Junction 24
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for a limited stay
A maze of corridors and stairs to get to room 14, but it was worth it.
Quaint and quiet, no great view from the window but we didn't spend any time in there. Water pressure not great but shower hot. Tudor breakfast was very good and served very hot, though unfortunately the eggs had been pre-cooked so had hard yolks. Very friendly staff. Great for a short stay and ideal for the town centre. We would definitely stay again.
overnight at the Tudor
Great friendly staff and superb food