- 17 guest reviews
"Lodges were true to there photos, Bed was really comfy,shower was nice and powerful, owners were really friendly and very helpful about were..."
"Take your clubs great wee course..."
"My stay at this place was excellent as always, the staff are very friendly and helpful. The accommodation is high quality, the cleanliness i..."
"Wonderful spot, hubby enjoyed his golf, while I enjoyed the shopping!!! Lovely friendly hosts. Will be back when in the area...."
"very nice place..."
About the hotel
Please note, your stay includes Continental Breakfast. Cereal/toast/tea/coffee/juices/fruit/croissants/yoghurts. Newent Golf Club and Lodges is 1 mile from Newent town and Three Choirs Vineyard, 9 miles from Ledbury, 20 minutes from Gloucester and 4 miles from the M50 Junction 3.
All rooms have their own entrance onto a private courtyard. The rooms all have a private en suite with shower, free Wi-Fi, tea/coffee making facilities, flat screen TV with DVD player and hairdryer. Check in is from 2pm-9pm, once you have checked in you can come and go as you please. You do not need to be a golfer to stay here!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 9 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lodges were true to there photos, Bed was really comfy,shower was nice and powerful, owners were really friendly and very helpful about were to eat and what was around the local area, would definitely recommend it.
Newent Golf Club and Lodges
Take your clubs great wee course